Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 6, 2008

VA - Unforgettable Lovesongs (2007)

Photobucket

VA - Unforgettable Lovesongs (2007)
POP|Mp3|192Kbps|2007

Tracklist


Disc 1

01. Frank Sinatra - I've Got You Under My Skin
02. Dean Martin & Helen O'connell - How D'ya Like Your Eggs in the Morni
03. Bobby Darin - Beyond the Sea
04. Matt Monro - My Kind of Girl
05. Tony Bennett - (I Left My Heart) in San Francisco
06. Danny Williams - Moon River
07. Nat 'king' Cole - Mona Lisa
08. Bobby Vinton - Blue Velvet
09. Michael Holliday - The Story of My Life
10. Perry Como - Magic Moments
11. Dean Martin - That's Amore
12. Frank Sinatra - Love and Marriage
13. Shirley Bassey - Kiss Me, Honey Honey, Kiss Me
14. Jimmie Rodgers - Kisses Sweeter than Wine
15. Johnnie Ray - Just Walking in the Rain
16. Tommy Edwards - It's All in the Game
17. Jo Stafford - You Belong to Me
18. Doris Day - Secret Love
19. Matt Monro - Portrait of My Love
20. Vic Damone - on the Street Where You Live
21. Julie London - Fly Me to the Moon
22. Tony Bennett - Anything Goes
23. Frank Sinatra - You Make Me Feel So Young
24. Dean Martin - Sway
25. Lou Rawls & Dianne Reeves - At Last
26. Peggy Lee - Fever

Disc 2

01. Buddy Holly - True Love Ways
02. Cliff Richard - When the Girl in Your Arms is the Girl in Your Heart
03. Ben E. King - Stand by Me
04. The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
05. Glen Campbell & Bobbie Gentry - All I Have to Do is Dream
06. The Everly Brothers - ('til) I Kissed You
07. The Drifters - Saturday Night at the Movies
08. Andy Williams - Happy Heart
09. Frankie Lymon & the Teenagers - Why Do Fools Fall in Love
10. The Shirelles - Will You Love Me Tomorrow
11. The Chordettes - Mr Sandman
12. The Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes for You
13. Bobby Vee - More than I Can Say
14. Adam Faith - A Message to Martha (Kentucky Bluebird)
15. Cliff Richard & the Shadows - Travellin' Light
16. Ricky Nelson - Never Be Anyone Else But You
17. Nat 'king' Cole - Answer Me
18. Nina Simone - (I Loves You) Porgy
19. Louis Armstrong - We Have All the Time in the World
20. Shirley Bassey - Something
21. Johnny Mathis - I'm Stone in Love with You
22. Dusty Springfield - The Look of Love
23. Matt Monro - From Russia with Love
24. Nat 'king' Cole - Unforgettable

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/122161083/VA_Unforget_Love_songs.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/122160969/VA_Unforget_Love_songs.part2.rar

Password:
http://blog-tung.blogspot.com

Không có nhận xét nào: